Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hey Jonah, It’s Me, Your Bookie

7-6 this past week based on the strategy I think I saw wasted one evening and mentioned in a previous post. Let’s take a look at the games this week that I will be donating my money to the very stale Vegas economy.

Saturday – Anaheim and Dallas are both playing on second nights, and both on the road

Sunday – Pittsburgh and Boston. The odds may not be worth it on Pittsburgh against the Caps Sunday, and Boston is always solid with the committee in net. At any rate, hearing Crosby’s whining all game via helmet mike will be good.

Thursday – Islanders and Rangers both come home after being on the road Wednesday night, and San Jose continues it’s road trip. Tough to be against San Jose, but I am sticking with drunk Jonah all the way to GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment